Sunday

start thinking christmas presents

every year my goal is to have all of my christmas presents made by december 1....and every year i am finishing up christmas eve.
"little remembrances" are one of my biggest challenges each year for neighbors, co-workers, etc.
gift tags, whether for christmas or everyday, are a quick project and one everyone will use. our tags to christmas countdown offers a variety of styles. choose a few different ones and make several of each. tie a bow around an old tin or cover it with paper like the one shown and it makes a great container they can continue to store tags in (some of our tags are quite large so keep tag size in mind when choosing a container).

if you have any ideas please post them...i can always use inspiration when it comes to gifts.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of getting my husband the Roger Moore autobiography in the Waterstones sale for Christmas. He loves reading and he has always said that Roger Moore was his favourite bond so I hope he likes this.